AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Esteban F. da Silva
Chocolat

Esteban F. da Silva
→ Messages : 5
→ The Face : Luke Pasqualino
→ Your mood : dragueur
Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Empty
MessageSujet: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeDim 25 Mar - 19:26

« Love. Love. Love. What is it good for ? »
Esteban Francisco da Silva

identity card.
BIRTH ▲ 10 mai 1987 à Saõ Paulo, 25 ans ϟ PARENTS ▲ Sophia Valdès, ancienne mannequin, décédée depuis peu, mexiacaine et Tobias da Silva, chef d'entreprise, mort quand Esteban était encore jeune, brésilien ϟ STATUT ▲ célibataire & hétérosexuel ϟ JOB ▲ écrivain raté et serveur depuis son arrivée à Melbourne ϟ FACE ▲ lukesuperhotpasqualino
donne ici quelques points sur le caractère, les habitudes, les goûts & les manies de ton personnage. tu peux en donner autant qu'il te plaira, séparés par une puce telle que ▲ ou bien sous forme de texte.

back to reality.
IDENTITY ▲ Llsli ϟ YO. ▲ 19 ans (oh ! je suis vieille 63 ϟ ON YOUR MIND ▲ J'adoore le forum, il est éclairé, clair et très harmonieux ϟ KIND OF ▲ un scéna magnifique ϟ DISCLAMER▲ red lip & tumblr &bazzart ϟ LAST WORLD ▲ love you already Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  131306970

Dernière édition par Esteban F. da Silva le Lun 26 Mar - 15:16, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Esteban F. da Silva
Chocolat

Esteban F. da Silva
Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeDim 25 Mar - 19:27

ici tu raconteras l'histoire de ton personnage. le champs est plutôt libre tout ce que nous exigeons est un minimum de vingt lignes. tu peux écrire une histoire chronologique, une sorte de RP, d'interview ou bien un passage de journal intime. tu peux écrire à la première ou à la troisième personne, c'est toi qui vois !

Esteban F. da Silva
Chocolat

Esteban F. da Silva
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeDim 25 Mar - 19:27

ici tu raconteras l'histoire de ton personnage. le champs est plutôt libre tout ce que nous exigeons est un minimum de vingt lignes. tu peux écrire une histoire chronologique, une sorte de RP, d'interview ou bien un passage de journal intime. tu peux écrire à la première ou à la troisième personne, c'est toi qui vois !

Kathleena L-Z. Da Silva
Bronze

Kathleena L-Z. Da Silva
→ Messages : 155
→ The Face : Shay Mitchell ♥
Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Tumblr_lpobvkA1Yn1qdvjpho1_250
I'm just an ordinary girl ! Sometimes I'm lazy, i get bored, i get scared, i feel ignored, i feel happy, i get silly, i choke on my own words, i make wishes, i have dreams, and i still want to believe, anything can happen in this world, for an ordinary girl. KATHLEENA LANA-ZAYNA
→ Sore subject : Mannequin
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeLun 26 Mar - 0:02

Spoiler:
Mon sexy brother, da Silva power Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  1881463262
Ton avatar Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  3438151871
Bienvenu Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  388342071 Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  2179961642 Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  145834314
K. Jazzlyn-Emily Kingsley
Admin

K. Jazzlyn-Emily Kingsley
→ Messages : 482
→ The Face : kristen stewart ♥♥
I FEEL YOUR TEARS SPILLING ON MY SHIRT.
so give me something to believe 'cause I am living just to breathe and I need something more to keep on breathing for. So give me something to believe, something's always coming you can hear it in the ground. It swells into the air, with the rising, rising sound and never comes but shakes the boards and rattles all the doors what are we waiting for.
→ Sore subject : danseuse.
→ Your mood : good.
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeLun 26 Mar - 14:48

luke Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  3438151871 bienvenuuuuuue I love you
Esteban F. da Silva
Chocolat

Esteban F. da Silva
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeLun 26 Mar - 14:53

Oh !! Sister d'amouuuur !! Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  556403049 Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  388342071 Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  3838865774 Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  1658538989 Sad 655

Merci et Da Silva POWA' 006

Kris' ! Qu'est-ce que je l'aime celle la ! 67/ Merci beaucoup Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  388342071
Noah R. Gibbs
Admin

Noah R. Gibbs
→ Messages : 11
→ The Face : Liam Payne!
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar - 10:15

Bienvenue! Bonne chance pour ta fiche! Je veux le meilleur lien de la terre ! :hihi: Avec Winnie aussi Mad

Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night    Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night  Icon_minitime

Esteban → seriously ? you want me to tell you my story ? it's gonna be a loooong night

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1